EMC CALL FOR PAPERS
EMC and SIPI Call for Papers are now closed.
AUTHOR SUBMISSION SCHEDULE FOR PAPERS
• Preliminary Full Paper Manuscript: November 1, 2016 - January 16, 2017 January 23, 2017
(late papers will not be accepted)
• Acceptance Notification: February 21, 2017
• Final Paper Due: May 3, 2017
Please refer to the Call for Special Sessions and Call for Workshops/Tutorials for their respective submission schedules.
• Traditional Oral presentation: Presentation for those interested in presenting to large groups with limited potential for interaction with attendees. Six-page paper maximum, 20-minute presentation with a 10-minute question and answer session
• Open Forum: Presentation for those interested in direct interaction with individuals or small groups
STUDENT PAPER CONTEST
Graduate and undergraduate authors are eligible for the Best Student Paper contest. The student must be the primary author and should indicate that they wish to be considered for the contest when submitting the preliminary manuscript. Each student’s professor will be asked to certify that the paper is primarily the work of the student. A Student Design Contest is also being held. Obtain the design kit, rules and award details from this website (coming soon!)
SPECIAL ISSUE OF IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON EMC
Authors of accepted papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their symposium paper for possible inclusion in a special issue of the IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, featuring papers from the EMC+SIPI 2017. These submissions will be subjected to the same rigorous review as papers submitted for publication in regular issues of the IEEE Transactions on EMC.
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS & SUBMITTAL PROCEDURES
Prospective authors must submit electronically**.
• A preliminary manuscript (4 – 6 pages), including all relevant results and conclusions
• Choice of presentation format (traditional oral or open forum)
** Preliminary Manuscripts and Final papers are to be submitted using the link provided on the symposium website at www.emc2017.emcss.org after November 1, 2016. During the electronic submission process a unique author code is created for tracking purposes. Submissions are reviewed anonymously, so please do not include author names or affiliations on the Preliminary Manuscript. Failure to comply with submission requirements may result in rejection.
PAPER ACCEPTANCE PROCEDURES & CRITERIA
• Importance of Topic: Does it have direct significance to the EMC community?
• Technical Sophistication and Depth: Does it present information that is a significant contribution, advancement, application or refinement of the state of the art?
Does it expose the reader to a higher knowledge level than currently available from other sources?
• Readability, Clarity and Presentation: Is the value of the submission clearly defined? Is the material written in clear and concise English, with topics
presented in an organized and logical manner?
• Novelty and Originality: Does it propose a new and unique concept or expand on an existing premise from a unique point of view?
• Submissions are reviewed anonymously
DOWNLOAD THE CALL FOR PAPERS PDF
The template files to be used for all paper submissions can be found here:
IEEE - MANUSCRIPT TEMPLATES
Please submit Final papers using our online submission system.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT PAPERS
The template file for presenters can be found here. The screen size is 16:9 widescreen.
DOWNLOAD THE EMC+SIPI 2017 16:9 WIDESCREEN POWERPOINT TEMPLATE
Exhibit at EMC+SIPI 2017
Reserve your exhibit space now. Come be a part of the most concentrated gathering of EMC and SIPI professionals and managers in the world with close to a thousand attendees.
Download the EMC+SIPI 2017 Exhibitor Packet