ABSTRACT REVIEWED PAPERS
EMC and SIPI Abstract Reviewed Papers are now closed.
AUTHOR SUBMISSION SCHEDULE
• Abstract: November 1, 2016 to February 21, 2017
• Acceptance Notification: March 27, 2017
• Final paper Material Due: May 3, 2017
ABSTRACT AND PAPER FORMATS
• Abstract proposal; initial paper proposal of approximately 500 words describing the paper proposal
• Traditional Oral presentation; presentation for those interested in large groups with limited potential for interactions with attendees. Six-page paper maximum, 20-minute presentation with a 10-minute question and answer session
• Open Forum; presentation for those interested in direct interaction with individuals or small groups
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS & SUBMITTAL PROCEDURES
• Prospective authors must submit electronically
• An abstract with approximately 500 words describing paper concept and results
• Choice of presentation format (traditional oral or open forum)
** During the electronic submission process, a unique author code will be created for tracking purposes. After abstract is accepted, further instructions on final paper submission will be provided.
Submissions are reviewed anonymously, so please do not include author names or affiliations on the ABSTRACT. Failure to comply with submission requirements may result in rejection.
The template files to be used for all paper submissions can be found here:
Please submit Final papers using our online submission system.
The template file for presenters can be found here. The screen size is 16:9 widescreen.