General Chair's Welcome
We are pleased to bring the EMC Symposium back to the Washington DC area for 2017, the 60th consecutive EMC Symposium. Since that time not only has technology evolved, but society has, too. Our engineering challenges remain thorny, however the understanding of EMC has fully matured, forming the foundation for future innovation in high speed circuits, millimeter wave devices, high capacity communication links, streaming video, the Internet of Things, 5G communications, embedded systems and Cloud computing. This is the first year where Signal Integrity & Power Integrity are an integral part of the conference, reflecting the EMC Society's influence and focus on this critical topic of engineering design.
2017 EMC+SIPI ONLINE will be broadcast live from Washington DC, August 7 to 11, 2017. This five day, digital event will feature selected sessions on EMI/EMC, signal integrity and power integrity presentations, in the form of online webinars. 2017 EMC+SIPI ONLINE will be co-hosted in conjunction with the traditional 2017 EMC Symposium.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE EMC+SIPI 2017 DIGITAL SYMPOSIUM
Call For Papers is Open!
The IEEE EMC Society is seeking Technical Papers, Signal & Power Integrity Papers and Abstract Reviewed Papers. There will also be Special Sessions, Workshops, Demonstrations and Tutorials. Ready to learn more about getting involved? Read about all the ways you can participate in this year’s Symposium.
Reserve Your Exhibit Space Now!
Come be a part of the most concentrated gathering of EMC and SIPI professionals and managers in the world with close to a thousand attendees.
EMC + SIPI 2017…
Inspire * Envision * Innovate
Benefits of Attending
• Learn EMC, Signal Integrity and Power Integrity techniques
• Three days of expert technical papers
• Two full days of practical EMC & SIPI workshops and tutorials
• Experiments and demonstrations of fundamental and advanced topics
• Exhibits! New Technologies, Instrumentation and Solutions
• Networking and connecting in the historic capital of the USA
Leading Edge Info
• EMC Measurements
• EMI Control
• EMC Management
• Low Frequency EMC
• Computational Electromagnetics
• High Power Electromagnetics
• Electromagnetic Environments
• Theme Topic I – EMC for Emerging Technologies
- Wireless EMC
- Radio-Frequency Interference
- Smart Grid EMC
- Nano-Materials and Silicon Photonics
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems EMC
• Theme Topic II – Signal & Power Integrity
- High-speed channel characterization and modeling
- Signal/power integrity co-design and co-simulation
- 3D IC and 3D packaging
- Measurement techniques
- Jitter, equalization, BER
• Theme Topic III – EMC and the Internet of Things
- Power Integrity
- Wireless & RF Spectrum Challenges/Solutions
- Medical Devices
- Smart Cities and Energy
- Tactics and topics for the next generation of device and system requirements